Byutee by Dellis was opened in May 2011, and operates as a ladies-only Beauty Parlour, specialising in Skin Treatments including Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion.
Dellis’ passion for beauty therapy came from years of suffering from her own problem skin. She well remembers the pain and frustration of her acne. Today it drives her passion to achieve the seemingly impossible with her clients’ skin problems.
“Many of my clients tell me they receive compliments on their skin. If I have played a small part in that moment in their day, then I’m really happy.”
- Diploma Beauty Therapy
- Microdermabrasion Certification
- ASAP Product Training Certification
- Fitness Leadership Certification
- Workplace Training & Assessment Certification
Dellis has eight years of clinical experience including two years of Tutoring at the Australian College of Natural Beauty, tutoring students in Beauty Fundamentals, Spa Streams and Make-Up Application.
She also had her own client base within the College specialising in Facial Treatments which included Chemical Peels & Microdermabrasion.
Whilst at the College, Dellis also facilitated the Student Day Spa managing up to 25 students & 3 other Lecturers. This involved applying & overseeing the following:
- Skin Science to Beauty Treatments
- Skin Biology to Beauty Treatments
- Advise on Beauty Services
- Provide Facial Treatments
- Design & Apply Make-up
- Design & Apply Nail Science to Nail Services
- Provide Manicure & Pedicure Services
- Provide Lash & Brow Treatments
- Develop Treatment Plans for Beauty Therapy Treatments
- Provide Massage Treatment
- Provide Service to Clients
- Work effectively in a retail environment
- Selling Products and Services
- Investigating new Products and Services
- Knowledge of Nutrition to Beauty Therapy treatments